- „Oh Land“ To Hand Out Songpier QR Cards Opening For Katy Perry 11 Oct 2011 [PDF: English | Deutsch]
- Songpier Integrates With The Orchard's Brand New Marketplace 19 Sept 2011 [PDF: English | Deutsch]
- Songpier Apps To Play Crucial Role In Promoting Marillion's Double Bill German Tour with Saga 5 Sept 2011 [PDF: English | Deutsch]
- Songpier Live Mission: "A Genuine Freakshow" Premieres New Single Via Songpier 22 Aug 2011 [PDF: English | Deutsch]
- Triple Platinum Awarded Artist Anand Bhatt Teams Up With Songpier 3 Aug 2011 [PDF: English
- The Orchard Partners With Mobile Apps Provider Songpier 6 July 2011 [PDF: English | Deutsch]
- Songpier Launches Public Beta 6 June 2011 [PDF: English | Deutsch]
- Songpier - Free Apps For Every Artist To Share With Fans 19 Jan 2011 [PDF: English | Deutsch]
What the Press Says...
- The Orchard Partners With Songpier To Make Music App Creation Easy July 7, 2011, Brenna Ehrlich [Mashable]
- The Orchard Teams With Songpier For Free Apps July 6, 2011 [Music Ally]
- The Orchard Partners With Mobile Apps Provider Songpier July 6, 2011 [Futuremusic]
- Songpier bietet Apps zur Selbstvermarktung June 15, 2011, Verena Diersch [musikmarkt]
- Songpier Lets Anyone Make a Music App in Minutes June 6, 2011, Eliot Van Buskirk [Wired]
- Jeder Song eine App Feb 1, 2011, Martin Weigert [netzwertig.com]
- How and Why Every Song Can Be an App Jan 27, 2011, Eliot Van Buskirk [evolver.fm]
- Audiomagnet und Songpier im Finale des MidemNet Lab Dec 10, 2010 [MusikWoche]
pierlane GmbH is the developer of Songpier, which is a Content & Media Management System for musicians to build, manage and distribute their universal mobile WebApp easy-as-pie around each song, running on smartphones and tablet computers / slates out of the box.
Songpier is an effective way for artists to promote & share music, photos, news, tour dates, merchandise and other content with fans on their mobile devices. It helps musicians interact with fans in order to convert casual music fans into loyal fans, and loyal fans into paying customers. Songpier takes advantage of the growing use of HTML5, making the web an incredibly powerful platform for running apps.
With Songpier, artists & labels establish and maintain the direct link to music lovers - easy as the web, mobile everywhere and powerful like an app.
85748 Garching / Munich
CEO & Founder at pierlane GmbH
Matthias is an entrepreneur and experienced executive at the crossroads of music and technology. Prior to pierlane GmbH he founded m2any GmbH in 2004, who became a technology leader in audio identification and music recommendation. 2007 m2any was successfully sold to Magix AG and is operating today as mufin GmbH out of Berlin. Left mufin in 2009 to focus on conceptual design and development of Songpier.
"Do not play a musical instrument and the world is better for it."